Simultaneous Automatic AND Manual Monitoring
Working with manually selected channels and working in parallel with automatic tasks is now fully supported. This gives you much more flexibility, as you no longer have to decide whether you want to work in manual or automatic mode.
Typical situation: You are working in automatic mode and see a new, interesting signal on the screen (or in the ResultViewer). In this situation you simply open a manual channel and start manual processing. The number of automatic channels is automatically reduced.
After you have finished your manual work, you release the channel and it will be added back to the automatic mode.
Simulated Scan also for ExtIO Receivers
We have added a generic scan function.
Decoding is stopped and the receiver steps through the defined frequency range to give you a quick overview of the local spectrum.
we continuously improve our classifiers also for the existing modulation types
PSK and (G)MSK modulated signals are now classified up to 125 kBd symbol rate and 200 kHz signal bandwidth. FSK2 signals are enhanced up to 75 kBd.
Additional modem classification
The modem classification feature supports now following additional modems:
- CIS-45 33 Bd OFDM
- CIS-45 40 Bd OFDM
- CIS-60 OFDM
- CIS-93 OFDM
- CIS-112 OFDM
- CIS-128 OFDM
Partial Extraction of Meta Data
Depending on the decoder (e.g. HFDL, ALE-2G, ACARS, VDL2, etc.) the decoded text contains many interesting metadata like transmitter (station) or receiver identification, call sign, aircraft or ship position, communication type, etc. The new feature automatically extracts decoded metadata and stores it in appropriate database fields for further processing such as filtering, sorting or displaying positions on the map.
New or Improved Decoders
- YAESU System Fusion
- ALIS2 (before detection-only)
- INMARSAT-C-TDM: EGC mode (SafetyNet, FleetNet)
- CODAN3212 (single channel): 150/300bps modes, soft decision, ARQ, STANAG5066
- NXDN: descrambling with known key
- Pactor 3: soft decision demodulation
- Pactor 2/3: support for AirMail/SailMail
- D-STAR: improved synchronization, data output
- FSK disc.: soft symbol output support
- Pactor 2/3:
- increased burst detector robustness to frequency deviation
- make use of burst length information from decoder
- improved burst start detection