narda SignalShark HF/VHF/UHF RX
Receiver for detection, analysis, classification and localization of RF Signals between 8 kHz and 8 GHz. Applicable for mobile and stationary use.
Just like that highly efficient hunter in the ocean, SignalShark derives its success in measurement from the interplay of its highly developed seven senses or sensors.
- SignalShark can detect lowest signals even in the presence of very strong signals. It does this by combining high sensitivity with a wide inter-modulation-free dynamic range. DANL (preamp. off/on):-160 dBm/Hz / -167 dBm/Hz
- The automatic DF (ADF) antenna enables SignalShark to determine the direction of a detected signal in less than a second. ADF Mobile: 200 MHz - 2.7 GHz ADF Wideband: 10 MHz - 8 GHz
- The high sensitivity to signals means SignalShark can locate and demodulate even signals that originate from a long way away. Two DDC's enables simultaneous measurement and demodulation.
- The lightest “touch”on a previously set trigger mask is enough for SignalShark to record the corresponding signal. A scan rate of up to 40 GHz/s ensures fast detection even for large frequency bands.
- SignalShark analyzes and evaluates a recorded signal based on various classification criteria, helping the user to decide how relevant the signal is.
- The 40 MHz real-time measurement enables gap less, reliable detection of the slightest changes in the RF spectrum with the aid of the spectrogram view.
- The continuous real-time Persistence view of SignalShark displays every change in the signal with pixel accuracy. Even hidden signals can be detected. 100 % POI signals > 3.125 μsec.
- go2signals support
- World's smallest man-pack COMINT & Radio DF system! Wideband receiver for Detection, Analysis, Classification and Localization of RF Signals between 8 kHz and 8 GHz. Applicable for mobile and stationary use.
- Typical applications are COMINT Systems, satellite monitoring, broadband RF recorders or quality measurements in mobile communication networks
- Highest signal quality in the frequency range up to 6 GHz
- Up to 120MHz instantaneous bandwidth
- Six independent digital downconverters (DDC)
- Real-time spectrum calculation
- Large internal buffer memory
|Frequency range||8 kHz to 8 GHz|
|Real-Time instantaneous bandwidth||40 MHz|
|Scan Rate||up to 40 GHz/s (RBW @ 100 kHz)|
|RBW (RT Spectrum)||1 Hz … 800 kHz|
|RBW (Scan Spectrum)||1 Hz … 6.25 MHz|
|CBW (Level Meter)||25 Hz … 40 MHz|
|EMC Filter BW (Spectrum and Level Meter)||10 Hz, 100 Hz, 200 Hz, 1 kHz, 9 kHz, 10 kHz, 100 kHz, 120 kHz & 1 MHz|
|Detectors (Spectrum and Level Meter)||+Pk, RMS, -Pk, Avg & Sample|
|Internal reference frequency||< 1 ppm|
|IP2||3 MHz ≤ f ≤ 44 MHz >56 dBm|
|44 MHz < f ≤ 630 MHz 30 dBm (typ.)|
|630 MHz <f ≤ 8 GHz 40 dBm (typ.)|
|IP3||3 MHz ≤ f ≤ 44 MHz >20 dBm|
|44 MHz < f ≤ 8 GHz 12 dBm (typ.)|
|44 MHz < f ≤ 3 GHz >2 dBm|
|3 GHz < f ≤ 8 GHz >5 dBm|
|Probability of intercept – POI||100 % for signals longer than 3.125 μs|
|@ RBW = 800 kHz and 75 % FFT Overlap|