Release go2MONITOR 19.2
by R. Haenggi (comments: 0)
Most Important Features & Improvements
- Database changed from SQLite to PostgreSQL
- Added file and stream input to narrowband channels
- AutoCoverage mode with fast energy detection allows you to skip to the next range when no signals are present
- Additional FM demodulation of narrowband channels to process FDM signals
- Support for PXGF streams.
- You have now always 2 broadband inputs by default.
- Folder observer function in the file player to automatically start processing new files from a defined folder
- Wideband inputs can be hidden in the GUI.
- Yaesu System Fusion Detection
- ALE 3G Detection
- Thuraya SAT Phone Uplink Detection
- APCO 25 Phase 2 Downlink Detection
- New APCO25 Phase 2 down link detector
- New CIS AKULA decoder
- NARDA SignalShark, control receiver frequency, bandwidth and gain
- R&S ESMD, IQ stream input support, (control available optionally by using Python scripts)
- ThinkRF R5500 (408/427)
- ThinkRF WSA5000 (408)