go2MONITOR HOPD Option
- Detection of frequency hopping signals in a wideband input (I/Q data stream)
- Up to 1000 hops/s in VHF / UHF
- Automatic measured parameters like dwell time, hop bandwidth, hop rate, ...
- Signal input IZT R3xxx, SIR51xx, SIR21xx, PROCITEC streaming format
- Requires AMT
- Requires WCL for BW>1MHz
Hopper Detection Unit (HOPD) Option
This option offers automatic detection of frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) signals in I/Q data streams.
The Hopper Detection Unit detects frequency hopping emissions inside multiple frequency bands.
The software consists of:
- several subband processors, each processing one receiver subband
- a hop combiner that combines the results from all subband processors and places the output in the ResultViewer
- If the component detects a frequency hopper (FH) it will be reported including the corresponding hop parameters.