go2MONITOR Use Cases
ITU Monitoring, Radio Regulations
- go2MONITOR gives you an overall survey of a defined part of the radio spectrum. The system runs in automatic mode, searches for all signals in a list of predefined frequency ranges ore frequencies and stores the results from the classification (frequency, modulation, symbol rate etc.) and if required the decoded data. Rules can be defined to control the behavior of the system.
- Automatic search and decoding of known signal types
- Automatic search and recording of unknown signal types
- Manual online monitoring of frequencies
- go2MONITOR can support the user of an NSMS (National Spectrum Management System) in the following areas::
- Spectrum monitoring
- Law enforcement
- Inspection of radio installations
- Frequency coordination and notification
- Rules, regulations and associated standards
- Spectrum engineering
- Spectrum planning and allocation
Governmental & Private Organizations
- Detect attacks on your infrastructure
- Situation-based monitoring of:
- Universities (during exams)
- Correctional facilities
- C-ESM support
- Signals Exploitation
- Signal acquisition, analysis and reporting
- Mission planning
- User Specific Actions, Control Interface. The Python scripting engine provides all the function that are not supported "out-of the-box"
- Ready to be integrated into handheld receivers
- Rapid decision unit
- OTM (On The Move)
- Information superiority is a key factor for your success. Our solutions allow you to grow regarding the number of channels and the processed bandwidth.
- Independent from your hardware (wide range of receivers supported)
- Export results to "Big data" for further analysis
- Local analysis for pre-evaluation
- Spectrum monitoring and frequency management
Automatic Search and Decoding of Known Signals
- Search in predefined frequency ranges for known signal types. These include analog transmissions (e.g. AM, FM USB, LSB) and digital transmission
- The system works in automatic mode, searches for the signals, classifies, demodulates, decodes and records the entire output.
- Decoded data (text, binary) or demodulated audio data (analog, digital) are stored for further analysis and reporting.
Automatic Assignment of Unknown Signals
- Create a complete overview of the RF environment without prior knowledge of the actual frequency allocation
- the system searches for energy in a predefined frequency range and determines whether certain desired parameters (SNR, bandwidth, modulation) are present.
- The signal is processed until the required information is available (detection, classification, decoding, recording)
Automatic Monitoring of Fixed Frequencies
- Defined frequencies are constantly checked for signal activity
- In case of activity, the signal is immediately processed and, if it contains the desired parameters, recorded, demodulated and decoded.
Recording for Offline Analysis
- The recording of frequency ranges can be triggered by time and energy detection or manually started by an operator
- For evaluation the operator uses an offline spectrogram for quick overview and navigation within the recorded bandwidth of the spectrum
- The emissions of interest can be easily selected, documented and exported to files for further processing with go2DECODE, go2MONITOR or a third-party signal analysis tool
- For the visualization of the radio spectrum realtime spectrogram and FFT are available.
- The operator observes the signals in the spectrogram. With the wideband classifier the signals can be analyzed. The additional zoom and cursor functions allow also a rough estimation of the signal properties.
- The operator selects the signals to be processed. Afterwards the live decoding with output and automatic storage (for further analysis with go2DECODE or go2ANALYSIS)