ITU Monitoring, Radio Regulations
- go2DECODE connected to a receiver gives you a powerful tool for radio monitoring (demodulation, decoding, recording, analysis). It can be connected to both digital and analogue receivers.
- Automatic decoding of known signal types
- Automatic recording of unknown signal types
- go2DECODE can support the user of an NSMS (National Spectrum Management System) in the following areas::
- Spectrum monitoring
- Law enforcement
- Inspection of radio installations
- Rules, regulations and associated standards
- Spectrum engineering
- C-ESM support
- Signals exploitation
- Signal acquisition, analysis and reporting
- User Specific Actions, Control Interface. The Python scripting engine provides all the function that are not supported "out-of the-box"
- Ready to be integrated into handheld receivers
- Rapid decision unit
- OTM (On The Move)
- Decoder development for new signals. This decoders can also be applied to go2MONITOR or PLATH systems.
- Local analysis for pre-evaluation
- Spectrum monitoring and frequency management