SDR-Console with go2MONITOR
- You can use SDR-Console as a front end for go2MONITOR
- Extensive list of additionally supported receivers
- Data recording with independent tool
- Remote monitoring using the SDR-Console or the Airspy Servers.
Setup your own network of remote radios or use existing worldwide available radios on servers running Raspberry Pi, Odroid, Windows or Linux
- Required minimum SDR-Console Release: 3.0.23
- To display the go2MONITOR panel select "More Options" from the "View" pane in the ribbon bar of SDR-Console then restart SDR-Console.
- Select the go2MONITOR configuration screen in SDR-Console and config
- Port for the streaming
- Add Meta Chunk..... if files have to be used with go2MONITOR
- Define the port as SDR-Console input in go2MONITOR ( c:\Users\xxxxx\go2SIGNALS\go2MONITOR 20.1\StreamInputs.conf)
- Start go2MONITOR and select the SDR-Console input
In this example an ADEDRI SDR was used
- The standard SDR console delivers only the wideband stream
shoc can also deliver an extended version of the SDR-Console, which offers the narrowband streams of the all the "Radios" (DDC's)
Last update on 2020-06-29 by R. Haenggi.