go2DECODE: How to decode the first signal?
- go2DECODE software installed
- License dongle connected, maw file installed
- Start go2DECODE
- Set Input to DANA
- Check that DANA is in "File" mode
- Open from "c:\Program Files (x86)\go2signals\go2DECODE 4.1.0\signals\HF\baudot\" the wav file
- DANA: Enable: remove DC, IF from wav file, Loop mode
- DANA: Start playback
- go2DECODE: Menu "Extra", select "Modem recognition", select "Start"
- Check that Spectrum/Sonagram shows the signal centered
- After a few seconds decoding should start.
Last update on 2023-02-13 by Rolf Haenggi.