How to connect to a webradio
- Setup Stereo Mix in Recording device and use it as default input
If it is missing the check http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/39532/how-to-enable-stereo-mix-in-windows-7-to-record-audio/
If your sound card does not support stereo mix, then use virtual audio cable (http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htUse the audio cable as default
- Tune the station in the web radio
- In go2MONITOR or go2DECODE select go2DECODE/DANA as input (if it is missing, set it up for port 44001)
- Start DANA and select the sound card as input, then press the play button to start streaming
- Tune the center frequency, adjust levels
- Happy decoding!
Add additional DDC channel bandwidths for go2MONITOR. I recommend 1.0, 1.5, 2.5 and 3.0 kHz. This makes tuning much easier ( see: How to add additional DDC bandwidths)
Last update on 2018-05-12 by Rolf Haenggi.