go2MONITOR: DANA with soundcard input
DANA is no longer included in go2MONITOR as we have file playback functionality in go2MONITOR.
- You have to install DANA in case an interface to the sound card or another or functionality from DANA required.
- If you have go2DECODE installed on the computer then just use this otherwise download the DANA package and install it in a DANA directory.
- To run DANA, a license is required (default.maw). You can use the one from go2MONITOR or go2DECODE. Put it into the DANA or if you use go2DECODE to the user directory.
- In go2MONITOR check that you have a go2DECODE/DANA input (if it is missing, set it up for port 44001)
- Select go2DECODE/DANA as the input
- Start DANA
- Playback files
- The functionality of DANA is documented in the go2DECODE user manual.
- Add additional DDC channel bandwidths for go2MONITOR. I recommend 1.0, 1.5, 2.5 and 3.0 kHz. This makes tuning much easier ( see: go2MONITOR, how to add additional DDC bandwidths)
- DANA is available in the download section
Last update on 2018-05-12 by Rolf Haenggi.