go2MONITOR: How to use it with the RTL2832U dongle
- Download newest "zadig" from http://sourceforge.net/projects/libwdi/files/zadig/
- Insert your RTL2832U dongle into an USB port
- Run zadig.exe
- Select "Options", "List all Devices"
- Select "Bulk-In,_Interface_(Interface_0)" (or your listed RTL-Device like RTL2832)
- Check if WinUSB (v6.1.7600.16385) is selected
- Press "Install Driver" or "Reinstall Driver"
- Download the ExtIO_RTL.dll for RTL2832U devices. Unzip and copy the file ExtIO_RTL.dll to the go2MONITOR program directory
- Modify the receiver.conf file in the user directory according to your requirements or use the file from our download page
- Start go2MONITOR and select the "RTL Dongle" as input device
If you are switching to a different stick or if you change the USB port then reinstall your zadig driver.
Last update on 2018-05-12 by Rolf Haenggi.