go2MONITOR: How to stream IQ data to go2DECODE
- Define a new signal source in go2DECODE/Extras/Options (e.g. go2MONITOR CH1). For a connection to go2MONITOR channel #1, connect to port 63500, for channel #2 connect to port 63501......
- Start working with go2MONITOR
- Select the signal to be analyzed/processed with go2MONITOR.
- Change the go2DECODE input to the new defined device (e.g. go2MONITOR CH1)
- Now your data are streamed to go2DECODE for further processing
Last update on 2018-05-12 by Rolf Haenggi.