Use DANA as soundcard input
DANA is able to connect to sound cards, this is necessary if working with web radiuos.
- In go2MONITOR check that you have a go2DECODE/DANA input (if it is missing, set it up for port 44001)
- Select go2DECODE/DANA as the input
- Start DANA
- Playback files or connect to a sound card
- The functionality of DANA is documented in the go2DECODE user manual.
- Add additional DDC channel bandwidths for go2MONITOR. I recommend 1.0, 1.5, 2.5 and 3.0 kHz. This makes tuning much easier ( see: go2MONITOR, how to add additional DDC bandwidths)
Last update on 2019-09-17 by Rolf Haenggi.